MIUI 12.5 Closed Beta is now rolling out for many Xiaomi devices which includes devices from Redmi, Mi, and POCO. The MIUI 12.5 was just released after the successful rollout of MIUI 12 all over the globe. Also, the MIUI 12.5 comes with several new features that are absent in MIUI 12 ROM. And we can say the MIUI 12.5 ROM is the successor of MIUI 12.
The MIUI 12.5 Closed Beta are rolling out the ROM comes with several changes and improvements in visual changes, enhanced privacy, and new super live wallpapers
MIUI 12.5 Closed Beta
Currently, MIUI 12.5 Beta versions are available for Chinese variants of Xiaomi devices. However, You can still Flash your devices using the TWRP recovery option and bypass the Beta recovery account. But you should take all precautions while flashing the device. Also, we recommend you to do this method if you have enough knowledge of flashing the devices.
MIUI 12.5 is not yet launched globally and currently only available for Chinese variant that does not come with pre-installed Google apps. and only English and Chinese languages are available.
MIUI 12.5 Beta Download
We have added all MIUI 12.5 Closed Beta Downloading Link. As well as we update the latest builds for Download you can always check the latest builds available for download.
Note: We recommend that these links are directly from Xiaomi and you should flash your devices at your own risk. And If you have enough knowledge of flashing ROM.
|Sr. No.||Device, Device Codename, XDA Forum Link||Android Version||Download Link (21.2.3)|
|1.||Redmi 10X 5G (atom)||Android 11||Download|
|2.||Mi 10T / Redmi K30S (apollo)||Android 11||Download|
|3.||Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia)||Android 10||Download|
|4.||Redmi 10X Pro (bomb)||Android 11||Download|
|5.||Redmi Note 9 5G [China] / Redmi Note 9T (cannon)||Android 11||Download|
|6.||Mi 10 Ultra (cas)||Android 11||Download|
|7.||Mi 9 (cepheus)||Android 11||Download|
|8.||Redmi K30 Ultra (cezanne)||Android 11||Download|
|9.||Mi 10 Pro (cmi)||Android 11||Download|
|10.||Mi 9 Pro 5G (crux)||Android 11||Download|
|11.||Redmi K20 / Mi 9T (davinci)||Android 11||Download|
|12.||Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G (gauguin)||Android 11||Download|
|13.||Redmi Note 8 (ginkgo)||Android 11||Download|
|14.||Mi 9 SE (grus)||Android 11||Download|
|15.||Mi CC9e (laurus)||Android 10||Download|
|16.||Redmi Note 7/7S (lavender)||Android 10||Download|
|17.||Redmi Note 9 4G [China] / Redmi 9 Power / Redmi 9T (lime)||Android 11||Download|
|18.||Redmi K30 Pro / POCO F2 Pro (lmi)||Android 11||Download|
|19.||POCO X2 / Redmi K30 4G (phoenix)||Android 11||Download|
|20.||Redmi K30 5G (picasso)||Android 11||Download|
|21.||Redmi K30i 5G (picasso48m)||Android 11||Download|
|22.||Mi 9 Lite / Mi CC9 (pyxis)||Android 11||Download|
|23.||Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro (raphael)||Android 11||Download|
|24.||Mi Note 10 / Mi CC9 Pro (tucana)||Android 11||Download|
|25.||Mi 10 (umi)||Android 11||Download|
|26.||Mi 10 Youth Edition / Mi 10 Lite Zoom (vangogh)||Android 11||Download|
|27.||Mi CC9 Meitu Edition (vela)||Android 11||Download|
|28.||Xiaomi Mi 11 (venus)||Android 11||Download|
|29.||Redmi Note 7 Pro (violet)||Android 10||Download|
MIUI 12.5 Changelog
- MIUI 12.5. Yours alone.
- New: Response to gestures is now instant
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limited to what you can see on your screen.
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- System Animations:
- New: A new animation framework renders movement more realistically.
- New: New UI design is focused on visualization and making your interaction with the device more lifelike.
- System Sounds:
- New: Nature mix is a new exciting way of creating your own notification sound system.
- New: Hundreds of system sounds that represent animals from all around the world.
- New: Stereo system sounds.
- Super Wallpapers:
- New: Mount Siguniang super wallpaper.
- Privacy Protection:
- New: Now you can see what apps access your clipboard and control access.
- New: Using approximate location adds up points to privacy protection.
- New: You can now manage sensitive permissions and related app behavior independently.
- New: The behavior of web pages is also tracked now, which helps you to block unwanted and malicious actions.
- New: Now it’s up to you who and when can track your online behavior.
- New: All apps now come with a security statement from GetApps.
- New: Privacy risk scanner.
- New: Control which apps access and delete items from your Gallery.
- New: A comprehensive overview of all sensitive permissions.
- New: You’ll be notified whenever high-risk permissions are used and will be able to block the corresponding actions.
- Optimization: An all-new privacy protection page.
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching.
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- New: Excerpts save texts, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamix layouts make bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- All-new Notes.
- You can combine your phone and computer into a single working station.
- You can view MIUI notifications and open phone apps on your computer.
- Apps from your phone can be handed off to your computer.
- The items copied on a phone can now be pasted on the computer and vice versa.
- Photos and screenshots from a mobile device can be instantly used on a computer.
- Web pages can be seamlessly handed over from one device to another.
- You can transfer files to your mobile device using the “MIUI+” panel on your computer.
- New “File Manager” and “Notes” for computers.
- Floating Windows:
- New: Instant messengers now support floating windows.
- New: Floating windows can be quickly replaced with fullscreen versions of the apps.
- New: App flashcards show key info when apps are displayed as floating windows.
- Learn more about new features in “Special features”/
- Xiaomi Health:
- New: You can measure your heart rate using the camera now.
- New: Start recording running, walking, and cycling workouts manually, and enjoy lots of online workout classes.
- Optimization: Automatic workout recognition is much more accurate now.
- Home screen:
- New: “Ripples” animation for downloading apps.
- New: “Burst” animation for uninstalling apps.
- New: New design for app folders.
- New: A vertical layout for Recents.
- New: The aspect ratio is adjusted to the external monitor automatically during casting.
- New: The audio of the app that’s being cast in a floating window is separated from other audio.
- Xiaomi Cloud:
- New: Password manager allows you to store passwords in the cloud.
- New: You can share device location with other people in your family sharing group.
- New: Location information can be recorded automatically before the device powers off.
- New: Convert images to PDF.
- Mi Carrier Services:
- New: You can manage multiple SIM cards now.
- New: A more convenient way to move a cursor using the scrollbar.
- New: Function buttons support switching between languages and keyboards.
- New: You can press and hold the function buttons to access more features.
- New: Custom themes for keyboards.
- New: Font weight adjustment options for third party fonts.
- Optimization: Personalization features for system wallpapers, animations, and sounds.
- New: Wallpaper customization in the lite mode.
- Optimization: Redesigned Incognito mode.
- Optimization: Pages load much faster now.
- Mi Family:
- New: You can manage multiple SIM cards now.
- Optimization: Revamped device control center.
- Optimization: Local search results are sorted automatically now.
- Optimization: All-new design.