The MIUI 12 Stable Update is finally started rolling out for Redmi K20/Mi 9 T, Redmi K20 Pro/ Mi 9T Pro, and Xiaomi Mi 9. Xiaomi started rolling out MIUI 12 Stable for their primary phones.
MIUI 12 Beta downloads were already available for Redmi K20/Mi 9 T, Redmi K20 Pro/ Mi 9T Pro, and Xiaomi Mi 9 just after MIUI 12 Global launch. The MIUI 12 Global update was released on 19th May 2020 and after that MIUI 12 Beta available for pilot testers.
MIUI 12 Stable update Rolling out for Xiaomi devices
The Latest MIUI 12 stable update is reported to available for Redmi K20/Mi 9 T, Redmi K20 Pro/ Mi 9T Pro, and Xiaomi Mi 9 in many European countries.
As far there is no news for MIUI 12 update in India. We have to wait for official announcment.
The MIUI 12 update for the primary device is the part of the Batch 1 update. Now the MIUI 12 stable version V22.214.171.124.QFKMIXM is Rolling out However, some users may not receive it. The MIUI 12 stable is an OTA update anyone can download and install it from the source. Also, the Xiaomi Mi account is getting complex day by day for opening Bootloader and installing ROM.
The given links for MIUI 12 stable version are from official however, this might get an error while installing. Users should take a backup of the data before installing the OTA update.
Download MIUI 12 for Redmi K20/Mi 9 T, Redmi K20 Pro/ Mi 9T Pro, and Xiaomi Mi 9
|Sr. No.||Device, Device Codename, XDA Forum Link||Build Number and Region||Recovery ROM|
|1.||Mi 9 (cepheus)||V126.96.36.199.QFAEUXM (Europe)||Download Recovery ROM|
|2.||Redmi K20/Mi 9T (davinci)||V188.8.131.52.QFJMIXM (Global)V184.108.40.206.QFJINXM (India)||Download Recovery ROMDownload Recovery ROM|
|3.||Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro (raphael)||V220.127.116.11.QFKMIXM (Global)||Download Recovery ROM|
The full changelog for MIUI 12, when updating from MIUI 11, is as follows:
- MIUI 12. Yours alone.
- System animations
- New: All-new physically based animation engine with advanced architecture will refresh your device’s look.
- New: Dynamic window technology takes switching screen orientation to a new level.
- System visuals
- Brand new visual design works for all types of content and languages.
- Magazine-level layouts bring important things into the spotlight and make content structure clear.
- Super wallpapers
- New: Super wallpapers break physical boundaries and keep inspiring you with every touch.
- Fix: Status bar colors weren’t displayed correctly in the Dark mode
- Privacy protection
- New: MIUI 12 is the first Android-based mobile OS that went through the rigorous enhanced privacy protection testing.
- New: Use secure sharing to control what additional data is sent along with shared items.
- Floating windows
- New: Pull down a notification sent by a messenger app to turn it into a floating window.
- New: Floating windows keep apps running in the foreground even when you pause to do other things.
- New: You can minimize a floating window using a full screen gesture.
- New: You can open an app in a floating window directly from Recents.
- Optimization: Press and hold an app preview in Recents to choose between Split screen and floating windows.
- Control center
- New: Swipe down from the upper right corner of your screen to open Control center.
- New: Animated icons are a joy to look at!
- Optimization: Control center is now closed by incoming calls
- Optimization: Press and hold redirection options
- Fix: Brightness adjustment bar couldn’t be used when Control center was opened for the first time
- Fix: Toggle order wasn’t correct on the old toggle panel
- Fix: Switching SIM cards crashed the app in some cases
- Fix: Accessibility features weren’t available in the editing mode
- Dark mode
- New: Dark mode support is also provided for third party apps now.
- New: Contrast is lowered automatically in low light conditions to protect your eyes.
- New: Wallpapers can be displayed in darker palette when your device switches to Dark mode.
- New: You can hide private items while casting and minimize the window to multitask.
- Always-on display
- Fix: Lock screen items were shown on the Always-on display
- Lock screen
- Fix: Fingerprint unlock didn’t work on Always-on display in some cases
- Removed: Lock screen and Always-on display issues in Second space
- Home screen
- New: Animated Home screen icons are neat and satisfying.
- New: App drawer allows you to keep your Home screen neat and categorizes apps so you can find them faster.
- New: We’ve added a new animation for uninstalling apps.
- New: Gravitational animations make returning to Home screen look seamless and natural.
- New: New Pro mode features and descriptions
- Optimization: Pro mode parameter naming
- New: New animations bring the weather from outside directly to your screen.
- New: Lite mode simplifies your device and brings essential features up front.
- New: New full screen gestures for switching between apps are available.
- New: You can create folders with notes now.
- New: New dynamic backgrounds look gorgeous!
- New: Tasks are completed with a satisfying animation now.
- New: Checklists of subtasks make managing your agenda much simpler.
- New: New animations feel natural and refreshing.
- New: Binging your favorite shows will be more convenient with our new video toolbox.