Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro started receiving MIUI 12 Stable V188.8.131.52.QJWINXM update in India. The update will be available randomly for the Redmi Note 9 Pro users. And users have to wait for a couple of days to received update notification.
Redmi Note 9 Pro finally started receiving MIUI 12 Stable in India. The MIUI 12 comes with several new features like new visuals, enhanced privacy. For more details about MIUI 12 features check MIUI 12 features post.
The MIUI 12 Stable for Redmi Note 9 Pro has the latest generation OS features which make the smartphone more useful and easy to access features.
Also Check :- MIUI 12 All new features for Redmi Note 9 Pro
MIUI 12 for Redmi Note 9 Pro
Similarly, like other devices Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro MIUI 12 Stable Download link is available. Xiaomi has started delivering MIUI 12 stable updates to Redmi note 9 users. The Redmi Note 9 was launched in India last month. And device comes MIUI 11 and Android 10 Out of the Box.
The MIUI 12 Beta is also available for Redmi Note 9 Pro device. You can download the same in this website MIUI 12 Beta download section.
MIUI 12 Stable Download
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro MIUI 12 stable update download link is available below:-
|Device||Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro|
MIUI 12 Stable Changelog for Redmi Note 9 Pro
– MIUI 12. Yours alone.
– New: All-new physically based animation engine with advanced architecture will refresh your device’s look.
– New: Dynamic window technology takes switching screen orientation to a new level.
– Optimization: Animations in selected scenes
– Brand new visual design works for all types of content and languages.
– Magazine-level layouts bring important things into the spotlight and make content structure clear.
– New: Pull down a notification sent by a messenger app to turn it into a floating window.
– New: Floating windows keep apps running in the foreground even when you pause to do other things.
– New: You can minimize a floating window using a full screen gesture.
– Optimization: Press and hold an app preview in Recents to choose between Split screen and floating windows.
– New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center
– New: When Notification shade is open, swipe down from the upper right corner to open Control center
– Optimization: Control center is now closed by incoming calls
– Optimization: Press and hold redirection options
– Fix: Control center wasn’t always displayed correctly in landscape mode
– New: Dark mode support is also provided for third party apps now.
– New: Contrast is lowered automatically in low light conditions to protect your eyes.
– New: Wallpapers can be displayed in darker palette when your device switches to Dark mode.
– Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode
– Optimization: Full screen gestures are now ignored on the Lock screen alarm page
– Fix: Home screen went black and started flashing after unlocking in some cases
– Updated Android Security Patch to September 2020. Increased system security.
[Status bar, Notification shade]
– New: Screen lights up with an animation now
– New: Status bar color gradient animation
– Fix: Status bar wasn’t displayed correctly with color inversion
– New: App drawer allows you to keep your Home screen neat and categorizes apps so you can find them faster.
– New: New animations bring the weather from outside directly to your screen.
– New: Lite mode simplifies your device and brings essential features up front.
– New: You can create folders with notes now.
– New: New dynamic backgrounds look gorgeous!
– New: Tasks are completed with a satisfying animation now.
– New: Checklists of subtasks make managing your agenda much simpler.
– New: New animations feel natural and refreshing.
– New: Binging your favorite shows will be more convenient with our new video toolbox.