Xiaomi has announced that they will enter in Laptop market in India. And now Xiaomi Mi Notebook Launch could happen on 11 June. Also, This is the first time that Xiaomi is Launching their Laptops in India.
Xiaomi is the biggest company for smartphones selling all over the world. But Xiaomi also makes different gadgets which are flagship killers according to their cheap price.
Xiaomi Mi Notebook(Laptop) Release date In India
Xiaomi is going to launch its Notebook(Laptop) in India in June month. But after Manu Jain Vice president Xiaomi tweet the 11th June is set to be the launch event of Xiaomi Mi Notebook in India. Also, you can watch this live event on official mi.com or official Xiaomi social platforms like youtube, Facebook, etc.
Xiaomi also said this Notebook is completely designed according to Indian Customers. They Said they are going to come with a new category in India branding Mi.com. Also, Xiaomi planning to enter IoT(Internet of things) and smart devices like smart televisions.
You may also Like
Xiaomi Mi notebook Features
According to a recent tweet from Xiaomi has announced the launch date of the Xiaomi Notebook series but everyone is interested in features of Xiaomi laptops.
Mi notebook is the rebranded version of RedmiBook 13 which already launched in China last year in December. So we can expect features according to RedmiBook 13 which are given below:
Xiaomi Mi notebook features in India
- Device Type – Notebook
- Brand – Xiaomi
- Model – Xiaomi Mi Notebook
- CPU: Quad-Core 1.6GHz, up to 3.4GHz CPU Clock.
- RAM: 8GB DDR4, 2400MHz.
- Internal Storage: 256GB SSD.
- Display: 15.6-inch IPS, Full HD.
- Camera: 1 Megapixel front Camera.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 OS.
- CPU Clock speed – Quad-Core 1.6GHz, up to 3.4GHz, CPU Clock
- Chipset – Intel Core i5-8250U, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – Intel UHD Graphics 620 + NVIDIA GeForce MX150 GPU
- Camera – Webcam with 1.0 Megapixel Single front camera
- Memory – RAM 8GB DDR4, 2400MHz | Storage 256GB SSD with PCI-E Interface
- Display – Screen size 15.6-inch IPS, FHD Screen (1920 x 1080 Pixels), and Display Ratio 16:9
- Dimension – 36.00 cm x 24.40 cm x 1.50 cm
- Weight – 1.990 Kg (48.67 Ounce)
- Battery – Non-Removable 7.4V/8000mAh Lithium-ion Polymer high capacity battery with 100-240V/5V 3A AC Adapter
- Connectors – 2 x USB 3.0, Standard HDMI, 2 x Type-C, SD Card Slot, 3.5 mm Earphone Jack
- Input – (Backlit keyboard, touchpad)
- Color – Deep Grey
- Optical Storage (CD/DVD) – Not Included
- Operating System – Microsoft Windows 10 Version OS
- Price – ~ $1015 Approx
- Version – i5 with (8GB and 256GB SSD), i7 with (8GB/256GB, and 16GB/256GB SSD)
- More Features – Aluminum Alloy Body, Fast Charging, Fast processing, DDR4 RAM, SSD Drives, Full HD Display, MIC, Speaker, Type-C Port, HDMI, Fingerprint Unlock, Bluetooth, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, Dual graphics supported, 2GB NVIDIA GeForce MX150.
Xiaomi Mi notebook Price in India
We can expect Mi notebook price in India is around Rs.60000-70000 because the following reason:
Xiaomi Mi notebook is rebranded version of Redmi notebook 13 but everyone has one question what is the price of Mi Notebook in India?
The Redmi Notebook 13 which is launched in China last year December comes in the price segment of 1000$. So we can expect the Mi notebook price in India is around Rs.60000-70000. Still, there is no official price statement from Xiaomi but we can expect this price for the Indian market.