Xiaomi Electric Bike Features
Xiaomi Electric Bike features are one of the revolutionary gadget’s features that will change the Bike industry forever with their eco-friendly electric consumption technology. As we all know Xiaomi is one of the leading companies in almost all the top industries now. As the growth and service of Xiaomi are skyrocketing day by day, soon we will see all the Xiaomi products around because they are much cheaper and have almost the same quality as the other premium brands in the market.
Now let’s see the latest Mi Electric Scooter 3 features that Xiaomi offered to this market. The Xiaomi Electric bike comes with a top speed of 25km/h (Max speed for each mode: Pedestrian mode: 5km/h; D: 20km/h; S: 25km/h) with a total range of 30 KM when 100% charged. The battery capacity is 7650mAh/ 275Wh with a Maximum charging voltage of 42VDC. The Cyclical lifetime is approximately 500 charging cycles with power maintained above 70%.
Xiaomi Electric Bike Price
The price of the latest Xiaomi Electric Bike is around 450 Euros or around 39,000 Rs. Still, you can get this product at a much cheaper rate by checking all the product-related offers on the official Xiaomi Global website.
Xiaomi Electric Bike details
1) The product model number of this Xiaomi Electric bike is DDHBC16NEB.
2) Official Max speed is 25km/h (Max speed for each mode: Pedestrian mode: 5km/h; D: 20km/h;
S: 25km/h) along with top range of 30km.
3) The total weight of Mi Electric scooter is 13.2kg with Gradeability of 16%.
4) It has eABS + rear dual-pad disc brake with rated power of 300W and Max power of 600W.
5) Tires are 8.5″ front and rear pneumatic tires alongwith Controller undervoltage protection of
29V ± 0.5V
6) Controller current limit is 17A ± 0.5A and the type of motor is Brushless DC motor.
7) Max. loading capacity is 100kg with Rider height of 120cm-200cm and the age of the rider must
be between 18-50 years for safety measures.
8) The IP Rating of this Electric bike is IP54 with Charging time of 5.5 hours.
- Battery Features:
1) The type of battery this Xiaomi Electric Bike is Lithium ion battery.
2) Battery model is NE1003-H and the Rated Battery Capacity is 7650mAh/ 275Wh
3) Rated voltage is 36VDC and the Maximum charging voltage is 42VDC only.
4) Charging temperature range is between 0°C ~ + 40°C and Discharge temperature range is
-20°C~ + 50°C
5) Battery weight is 1.6kg and the Cyclical lifetime is 500 charging cycles with power maintained
- Adapter features:
1) Adapter output power is 71W and Input and output current is 2A Max and 1.7A respectively.
2) Input voltage is 100-240VAC and Max. output voltage is 42VDC.
3) DC cable length is 2 meter and DC cable port type is Custom Φ8.0 x 1.6mm.
- Package Contents:
1) Mi Electric Scooter 3 x 1
2) Power adapter x 1
3) T-share Allen Wrench x 1
4) Extended nozzle adapter x 1
5) Screws x 5
6) Tire x 1
7) User manual
8) Important information
To know the best and money-saving offers, we would highly recommend you to check the best prices on platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, or the official Xiaomi store, or the website. You might get an additional bank discount if you fit the eligibility criteria of the offer.
Review on youtube
Also check out our latest post about MIUI 13 for Redmi note 10 5G, MIUI 13 update for Mi Mix 4, MIUI 12.5 for Redmi 9, and much more to know about all the detailed information about the upcoming MIUI 13 update for all Xiaomi mobile phones.
- Past Lives 2023 Movie Telegram Link
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Review and features
- Xiaomi revenue falls by 9.7% in third quarter due to covid-19
- Xiaomi 13 Release date, features, and testing phase details
- MIUI 13 Launch date: Eligible devices for MIUI 13 Stable version
Korean filmmakers are again back with their romantic lovely latest movies Past Lives 2023 and many of the watchers are waiting to watch the movies so we are able to help them out with all the information and link availability over telegram and other internet media. Past Live (2023) latest Korean-English movie Telegram link is…
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G is a budget-friendly smartphone that packs a punch when it comes to features and performance. With its 5G capability, high-resolution camera system, and long-lasting battery life, it’s a great option for anyone looking for an affordable device that doesn’t skimp on features. Design and Build Quality The…
The giant smartphone maker Xiaomi’s revenue has fallen by almost 9.7% in the third quarter as covid-19 hits china. As a new variant of omicron spreads across the country government puts Covid-19 restrictions and cities across china implement lockdowns. Total sales revenue reported is 70.17 billion yuan($9.81 billion) which is roughly 9.7% lower than 78.06…
Xiaomi is tipped to release its upcoming latest generation smartphones Xiaomi 13 and Xiaomi 13 Pro as well. Rumor is spreading about the new series of Android smartphones from Xiaomi which are expected to get launched by early 2023. We have been able to add every detail about the Xiaomi 13 and Xioami 13 Pro…
MIUI 13 Development is already completed and Xiaomi is ready to launch its powerful next-generation MIUI 13 Update for its devices. As well as some reports say that the MIUI 13 will directly launch as a stable version to a few of the major Xiaomi devices first and it is going to base on Android…
The Most awaited MIUI 13 Update will gear up very soon for 9 Xiaomi devices this rumored from many social sources. Xiaomi’s CEO, Lei Jun mentioned that the next generation MIUI 13 OS will be available by end of this year 2021. The Xiaomi devices users are pretty excited to see the Latest MIUI 13…