Xiaomi has released the MIUI 11 Stable for Redmi k20 and Redmi 7A during Redmi 8 launch event in India. The MIUI 11 Stable has been started receiving to many Redmi k20 and Redmi 7A users.
The MIUI 11 Stable has some new features added by Xiaomi in this MIUI 11 Stable update and the update is based on the Android 9 Pie version.
MIUI 11 Latest Features:
1.Game speed booster
- A major upgrade for the toolbox in Game Turbo: autoplay and switching between data SIM cards are available now
- Auto brightness, screenshot gestures, and Reading mode can be turned off automatically when Game Turbo is on
- Refreshed start page of Game Turbo
- Optimization: Prompts about turning on Game Turbo
- New: You can create a Home screen shortcut for Game Turbo now
- New: Continuous swiping opens an additional menu in Game Turbo now.
2. App vault
- Optimization: All-new design and UI
- New: You can swipe down to view more shortcuts now.
- Updated Android Security Patch to September 2019. Increased system security.
- Optimization: Lock screen pocket mode
- Optimization: Removed unnecessary sound notifications for DND mode
- New: Editing, sharing, and customizing your screenshots is now much easier.
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer
- Preview your documents before you open them.
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps.
- Keep your screen alive with our amazing special effects
- Personalize your device with a unique signature
- The always-on display now comes with gorgeous dynamic themes. Essential information is displayed on your screen 24/7.
7.Sounds of nature
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones.
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Fingerprint icon didn’t always disappear after unlocking
- Fix: Fingerprint icon wasn’t always displayed on the Lock screen
- Optimization: Improved UI and layouts for selecting items that are displayed on the turned off-screen
- Optimization: In-screen fingerprint scanner’s response
- Optimization: Calendar icon on the turned off-screen
- New: Use your fingerprint to open Home screen once you unlocked the device using face data and stayed on the Lock screen
- New: More clock formats for Always-on display
- Comprehensive design optimized for full-screen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content
- Game Turbo. Turn your device into an ultimate gaming console.
- Quick replies. Reply to messages from any app.
- Tasks. Manage and edit your tasks in the Notes app. Receive timely notifications and mark things done.